If you have made some innovative projects and want to explore further to take it to the next level. It’s time to take on this challenge, join the Innovation Nanshan Entrepreneurs Star Contest (Students/Graduates). It can offer you a perfect stage to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality! The contest is organized by Shenzhen Municipal Government (Nanshan District).
Back in 2010, a drone startup DJI participated in the contest, and now it is the world’s leading company in the commercial and civilian drone industry, accounting for over 70% of the drone market. You can take a similar path by participating in the contest. Click here to learn more.
As the media and outreach partner of the contest (Students/Graduates), we are inviting makers from the community to participate in the contest, to win away up to ¥550,000 cash prize and get post-contest supports.
As long as your project is related to tech innovation, you can submit it. It can be a past project or an ongoing project, just submit project info and a draft business idea online to participate!
-Maker Teams（with a minimum of 3 team members)
-Startups (already registered as a company)
*This competition is for university/college graduates, so at least one core member of your team/startup should be a student or graduate after 2014.
Contest Timeline & Awards
How to enter:
Since some of the info on the official website is in Chinese, and might not be friendly enough, we’ve helped create a form on Google. You can submit your entry here and we will help you submit to the official website.
With so much info listed above, you might get confused. So here is the gist:
- You only need to upload project info and an initial business plan to enter the contest!
- For the first round, top 30 will get a coupon (150USD or equivalent cash) from Seeed. – a special and extra bonus from Seeed!
- For the semi-final, 4 winners will be chosen from the two categories (maker team, startups) respectively, to win 20,000 ~ 50,000RMB cash. (8 winners in total)
- For the final, the above 8 winners will enter the final competition with winners from other divisions, to win 100,000 ~ 500,000 RMB cash.
- And there are a bunch of supports for teams entering this contest! Why hesitate? Join now!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email us email@example.com.